I am so glad your are stopping by to join us for the Christmas Patterns Giveaway for 2020, brought to you by Blue Star Crochet. From the 18th to the 25th of November, 22 designers will be sharing a pdf copy of one of their patterns with you for free.
This is how it works:
Click on the link for the pattern you want to download. Once you are there, click on the button titled ‘download here’s to be directed to Ravelry. Make sure you enter the code XMASGIFT when checking out.
- Bulky Ribbed Cowl– Three Fates Creations
2. Scraptastic Skinny Scarf– -Noor’s Knits
3.Basic Fingerless Gloves-Raffamussa Designs
4.Joyful Mandala– Made By Gootie
5.Winter Silk Mitts– Han Jan Crochet
6.Snowflake Poncho– My Fingers Fly
7.Christmas Stocking Hats– The Loophole Fox Crochet
8.Bookmark– Pretty Pine Tree Crochet
9.Simple Treat basket– Jen Hayes Creations
10.Even Moss Beanie– Desamour Designs
11.Oh So Cosy Fingerless Gloves– Carroway Crochet
12. Rosie Ridge Cowl– Crochetastic Boutique
13. Snowball Fight– The Crafty Therapist
14.Nellie Poncho– Jo’s Crafty Hook
15. Sweet Stripes Ear warmer- Green Fox Farms
16.The Daydreamer Earrings– The Wool Flower Co.
17. Cristmas Tree Ornament– Fosbas Designs
18. Simply Chic Plaid Earwarmer– Itchin’ For Some Stitchin’
19. Christmas Mitten Ornament– Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts
20.Pen and Gwen Baby Penguins-Straight Hooked
21.Napoly Hat– Blue Star Crochet
22. Snowman Tea lights-Handmade Rose
I hope you enjoyed this giveaway for 2020! Happy crocheting and love and light to all!